Does anyone know how to retrieve a forgotten User ID for Blackberry Internet Service? I've ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

abetroll99 no está en línea Stack level 1

BIS User ID

Advertisement

Does anyone know how to retrieve a forgotten User ID for Blackberry Internet Service?

I've dug around the AT&T site that BIS linked to, but that didn't yield anything. Any ideas?
    Last edited by abetroll99; 02-18-2008 at 06:48 PM.

s16ri no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: BIS User ID

try click Forgot Password. They'll ask for your username or PIN. Click Request Password and your password will be sent to your BlackBerry. Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by s16ri View Post
    try click Forgot Password. They'll ask for your username or PIN. Click Request Password and your password will be sent to your BlackBerry. Hope this helps
    I already did this and got the password fine, but I don't remember the User ID. I've only logged into BIS once before and it was over a year ago =\

Just found it.. thanks

good for you. Btw, welcome to pinstack!

Klotar no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    207BADEB

I see that the issue has been solved, but for future reference for myself...

Is the username the same as the prefix before the @ part of the email address?

That is, does the BIS login username for email address john.doe@carrier.blackberry.net equate to john.doe?

In my case, this matches -- but it may have been the way I happened to have set up my BIS account and username/address. But now I am curious if the pattern holds and it's this way for everyone, more or less.
    -Klotar
    Supervising Manager of the Department of Redundancy Department.

Quote Originally Posted by Klotar View Post
    I see that the issue has been solved, but for future reference for myself...

Is the username the same as the prefix before the @ part of the email address?

That is, does the BIS login username for email address john.doe@carrier.blackberry.net equate to john.doe?

In my case, this matches -- but it may have been the way I happened to have set up my BIS account and username/address. But now I am curious if the pattern holds and it's this way for everyone, more or less.
    As for my case (which i believe true for any BIS account username), yes, username the same as the prefix before the @ part of the email address.