Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Originally Posted by jrok14 so do i have to hit reconcile now? or does it ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

whsbuss no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: BIS upgrade 2.3?

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by jrok14
    so do i have to hit reconcile now? or does it do this automatically ever so often?
    Reconcile is automatic if set in the Email->Options. Happens every 60-90 minutes. Reconcile Now is instant. All BIS versions support this.

painrob no está en línea Stack level 1

I'm still using 2.0...

Using HOTMAIL everything I do on my blackberry shows on the Hotmail inbox... marks read emails, deleted... the other way won't work.

With Yahoo! i'm not really sure, don't use it that much...

I've heard some latin american operators are on hold for change of platforms after the outage this week... Will have to wait to try this new changes.

genestho no está en línea Stack level 1

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I'm on the bell network in canada and I don't seem to have gmail one-way integration like how some of you guys are describing. I'm on 2.0 or 2.1 BIS and have gmail integrated but there is no sync. Yahoo mail on the other hand does sync one way nicely

tomdkat no está en línea Stack level 3

t appears that the day some have been waiting for has finally arrived, a new BlackBerry Internet Service update that is. For AT&T customers, when you wake up tomorrow, you should be living through a whole new experience with your BIS services. AT&T and BlackBerry have added a lot of attachment enhancements and support, which is a blessing for those less fortunate non-BES users. For instance, you can now open .mp3, and .wav files, attach and send up to a 3MB file in an email right from your BlackBerry, while also being treated to the Delivery and Read notifications we all love in our BlackBerry Messenger, this time it works with emails too. Have a look after the jump to see the full rundown from AT&T and the details of the upgrade. START AND END DATE:
    April 29th, 2007

http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2007/...aunches-today/

jrok14 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3179870B

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ my question is, is this only for att, or does it hit up VZW as well? Also it says its only comatiable with devices running 4.2.. Is that for all the features or just for the attachments and read/delivered notifications?

looks like att was going to be the first to release it, but looks like it has been delayed according to boy genius

PIN/ID
    3179870B

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i thought bgr said it would be out tomorrow? Or are they now saying its delayed?

PIN/ID
    3179870B
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i thought bgr said it would be out tomorrow? Or are they now saying its delayed?

Quote Originally Posted by jrok14
    look at his comments underneath his post

cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME

that sucks... I was really looking forward to being able to hear my voice mail attachments
    ~A BlackBerry without a data plan is just a berry without the crack.~
    Links to common questions.

diesel1218 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32CAA233

does anyone know why when I send a email from my gmail account it sends a copy of the sent email to my blackberry as well? Is there a setting to stop that?
    Blackberry 8830 WORLD EDITION

Blackberry PIN - 32CAA233

MySpace http://www.myspace.com/andrews9

PIN/ID
    3179870B

Quote Originally Posted by tomdkat
    look at his comments underneath his post
    i dont see any comments...is it tomorrow for all carriers? or whats going on?

Quote Originally Posted by diesel1218
    does anyone know why when I send a email from my gmail account it sends a copy of the sent email to my blackberry as well? Is there a setting to stop that?
    create a filter in your gmail acct stopping any emails from yourself worked for me
    Last edited by jrok14; 04-29-2007 at 09:57 PM. Reason: Automerged.

diesel1218 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32CAA233

you mean create a filter to block all emails from my gmail address? Isn't there another way cause when I send it from my gmail account it doesnt go to my inbox on gmail, only on my phone.
    Blackberry 8830 WORLD EDITION

Blackberry PIN - 32CAA233

MySpace http://www.myspace.com/andrews9

[quote=jrok14]i dont see any comments...is it tomorrow for all carriers? or whats going on?

On Apr 29, 2007 @ 12:03 pm, The Boy Genius Said:
    It actually looks like that might have "cancelled" the maintenence to upgrade the BIS…Will try and find out more about this.

PIN/ID
    3179870B

Quote Originally Posted by diesel1218
    you mean create a filter to block all emails from my gmail address? Isn't there another way cause when I send it from my gmail account it doesnt go to my inbox on gmail, only on my phone.
    yes that is what i mean, reason being... when there is this "new" message in your gmail sent folder...it still sees it as new..and pushes it to your bb cause it is a "new" message...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast