Using AT&T, 8310. E-mail was working fine with OWA and exchange, until our domain expired. ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

dhahlen no está en línea Stack level 1

BIS - OWA w/ex 2007 - Was working, and now it's not? Can't re-add address? Ideas?

Advertisement

Using AT&T, 8310.

E-mail was working fine with OWA and exchange, until our domain expired. I renewed it and allowed it to re-propagate.

https://owa.mycompany.com/owa
    myname@mycompany.com
    domain\username
    password
    mailbox name

Just like before, except now when I try to register it through AT&T's blackberry manager or through the blackberry itself - I receive this error:

An error occurred during email account validation.
    Please check your information and try again.
    If the error persists please contact your System Administrator.

Doesn't give me much to go on. Suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks

miles_troope no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: BIS - OWA w/ex 2007 - Was working, and now it's not? Can't re-add address? Ideas?

Try using your server IP, instead of the FQD just for troubleshooting? Could be somewhere along the line some DNS hasn't updated since you renewed?

You've made sure you don't have too many emails in the inbox?
    Miles.

dhahlen no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: BIS - OWA w/ex 2007 - Was working, and now it's not? Can't re-add address? Ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by miles_troope View Post
    Try using your server IP, instead of the FQD just for troubleshooting? Could be somewhere along the line some DNS hasn't updated since you renewed?

You've made sure you don't have too many emails in the inbox?
    I've heard of having too many e-mails it won't attach. I have quite a few, but they're all in "read" status. I don't mind removing them or moving them to archive. Doesn't make sense why it would work before and not after.

But good call - pointed it to the ip and it works.

It's been 21 hours since i renewed - full propagation usually takes 24-48 hours. I suppose I jumped the gun early. Didn't think of using IP directly =)