Hi Guys, I've searched numerous threads and haven't managed to find an answer. My Outlook ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

tommygunn01 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question BIS OWA Email

Advertisement

Hi Guys,

I've searched numerous threads and haven't managed to find an answer.

My Outlook email from our comapny exchange server pushes well however I cant seem to be able to delete from BB and replicate on my outlook account on my desktop, is this possible? I use BIS.

Also should this work on my hotmail, yahoo accountts?

Thanks for your assistance, love the PINSTACK

Cheers

Tommy

tai
    tai no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304E2757
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Sometimes when I go to delete pushed email it gives me the option of handheld or handhels or both. This deletes from both locations. Hope this helps.

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro
    First, BIS and BES operate differently. You get the option tai mentions only with BIS email that has that ability (Yahoo only I believe).

For BES, go to Messages, click the wheel and select Options and go into Email Reconciliation. Make sure Desktop is selected on the Message Services line (hit Space to change the option), and then on the Delete On line, hit the space until it says Mailbox & Handheld. Also make sure that Wireless Reconcile is set to On.
    JerryD

data1025 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I use BIS and OWA and messages delete from my Exchange inbox if I have the Wireless Reconcile ON as mentioned above. Turning this on also marks messages as read and sends read receipts if requested by the sender.

Yahoo works like OWA but hotmail does not.