I recieved 2 meeting requests on my work email which I have routed through T-Mo's ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

r3ckl3ss no está en línea Stack level 2

Smile BIS OWA Calendar Sync

Advertisement

I recieved 2 meeting requests on my work email which I have routed through T-Mo's BIS using the OWA web access setup option. The meeting requests were added to my BB calendar. This is the first I have heard of being able to sync the calendar OTA for non-BES setups. It appears as though it only works when I recieve a meeting request, not if I set one up. I may have to add myself to mtgs separately if that is the case, I will have to try that tomorrow.

Has anyone else noticed or made use of this? I did a few searches and couldn't find any posts...

As an aside, and part of the reason I think this may have just changed for me is that IIRC, when I originally added my work email to the BB, it only asked for the email address and password. I deleted the account over the weekend screwing around, but when I readded it, the interface now wanted to know whether it was outlook or lotus, if I had OWA access, and what the webpage is to access it. I don't think it did that before.

-r3ckl3ss

miles_troope no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: BIS OWA Calendar Sync

Quote Originally Posted by r3ckl3ss
    I recieved 2 meeting requests on my work email which I have routed through T-Mo's BIS using the OWA web access setup option. The meeting requests were added to my BB calendar. This is the first I have heard of being able to sync the calendar OTA for non-BES setups. It appears as though it only works when I recieve a meeting request, not if I set one up. I may have to add myself to mtgs separately if that is the case, I will have to try that tomorrow.

Has anyone else noticed or made use of this? I did a few searches and couldn't find any posts...

As an aside, and part of the reason I think this may have just changed for me is that IIRC, when I originally added my work email to the BB, it only asked for the email address and password. I deleted the account over the weekend screwing around, but when I readded it, the interface now wanted to know whether it was outlook or lotus, if I had OWA access, and what the webpage is to access it. I don't think it did that before.

-r3ckl3ss
    the ability to accept meeting requests was added when BIS was upgraded to v2.3 earlier this year.

you're right tho, you can only accept them, you can't send them
    Miles.

r3ckl3ss no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: BIS OWA Calendar Sync

thanks for the response... I thought I was losing my mind...