Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

thats BS! i would call eBay and PayPal and see that they can do for ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

JCG3 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Advertisement

thats BS! i would call eBay and PayPal and see that they can do for you. if they sold you a defective product and advertised it to be an operational device.... thats misrepresentation.

JGRBBerry no está en línea Stack level 1
    Yay, Finally have managed to get the browser working on the last phone, no access to the BIS accounts though, I'm happy for now.

Thanks All.

JGRBBerry no está en línea Stack level 1
    I agree JCG it is BS. Phones working fine for now. but as above no BIS account. , oh well thats why I got them for such a great price I assume.

Virex no está en línea Banned for Content theft
    PIN/ID
    CUSHION
    I agree JCG it is BS. Phones working fine for now. but as above no BIS account. , oh well thats why I got them for such a great price I assume.
    you have to be careful with ebay. ppl can be very sketchy with what they advertise. i hate to say it but you might just have to bite the bullet on this and lesson learned.

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME
    I was very nervous when I sold my pearl on ebay that nobody would by it. Thankfully another stacker bought it, and I had already truthfully unlocked it for him (thinking ahead)
    But reading this makes me seriously reconsider buying a curve off of ebay and just sticking to going into my corp store to get one
    Providing customers with the latest in news and info along with experienced one on one tech support, training, product sales, exclusive themes and more.

Virex no está en línea Banned for Content theft
    PIN/ID
    CUSHION
    But reading this makes me seriously reconsider
    there are no guarantees with ebay, buy with caution. try to buy from someone local so you could meet in a PUBLIC place and do the exchange. then you could debate any issues instead of getting screwed when you already paid and you get a paperweight in the mail instead and then the seller deleted his ebay account and vanished

bing111 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thank you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12