Hey Guys I am using BIS (because my carrier wont enable BES on my SIM) ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

england66 no está en línea Stack level 1

BIS and work email?

Advertisement

Hey Guys

I am using BIS (because my carrier wont enable BES on my SIM) and everything working fine. Only question is I am trying to setup up my work email (microsoft exchange server) but it asks for a password? As this is my work account I have never had to use a password and need help!!!

Thanks

tai
    tai no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304E2757

Re: BIS and work email?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i use my password required to log in at work. It works just fine.

BenMarvin no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I've been trying to do the same thing with my work email. I know it possible, but none of the IT folks are willing to help me out since only managers with corporate BB's are supposed to have it.
    When you login to the work email on your pc, does it have the pasword auto saved? Do you have an opportunity to change it? If you changed it, you'd know what it was.

data1025 no está en línea Stack level 3

What are you guys trying to use, the OWA?

phillyslix no está en línea Stack level 4

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I had the same issue with our IT department. I figured it out on my own. I have a password that I use to access my Microsoft exchange email for work when I access my work email from the web. I use that password and URL for web access to plug in and I was able to set up successfully on my BB. To access anything at work, my username is what appears before the @ symbol and the password used to login to various sites is the same password that's used as the password for my email account. Try this and see if this helps you at all. I don't know why companies consider it such a big secret. I'm not on bes at work but I can wait the 8-11 minutes that it takes for my work email to poll to my BB.

england66 no está en línea Stack level 1

I cant access exchange via web so I am screwed. i have set rules up on outlook that redirects all my mail to BB so I dont have to wait. Just really gets to me having to delete stuff twice