What is the consensus on this issue? I am running 4.5.0.77 and the browser is ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

kpozan no está en línea Stack level 2

Best Mobile Web Browser

Advertisement

What is the consensus on this issue? I am running 4.5.0.77 and the browser is much better than the previous version, but are any of the other browsers worth using? What are the options and benefits of each?

drdoom23 no está en línea Stack level 4
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~opra mini is by far a must have app it gives u full web browsing experience give me 30sec to post a link

sesso no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    319F766D
    the only thing is that youtube does work with opera. but the BB browser does..

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Quote Originally Posted by sesso View Post
    the only thing is that youtube does work with opera. but the BB browser does..
    Guessing you meant "does not" work w/youtube...? Opera gives me issues w/downloading every now and then. I prefer the BB Browser.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ive never downloaded from mini I only use it for sites that take forever to load on my phone also its rather fast it has its pros and cons I use my bb browser more often but the mini is great it seems to have worked out the bugs also it has facebook,myspace,accuweater already saved and it pulls everything up in its original format.as for 3rd party browsers this is the only one I've been able to find for the bb so I hope it helps try it if u don't like it delete it,also it is an ota download

kpozan no está en línea Stack level 2
    Skyfire looks incredible. I wish they would offer it for BlackBerry instead of Windows Mobile and Symbian. How many phones even have Symbian?