Should there be a separate icon or mailbox for my BES or corporate email. Right ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

MadCOw no está en línea Stack level 2

BES email icon

Advertisement

Should there be a separate icon or mailbox for my BES or corporate email. Right now all my mail from my bes goes to the messeges but not to the email app. Im still trying to solve the issue with not being able to send mail from the Corporate email

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: BES email icon

No! It will not. And the messages app is the email app. The other icon(s) for the BIS added email accounts are merely links to the same list, with a filter included to show only the messages from that account. There is none for your BES account pre-loaded. You can create a shortcut key filter that will show only the BES email when activated from within the message app.

Hope this helps.
    Rcbjr
    ~via My BB Curve (wap.pinstack.com)~

MadCOw no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: BES email icon

I just realized I posted this in the wrong section. if an admin wants to move this to the bes, please do

batrad no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Re: BES email icon

Quote Originally Posted by Rcbjr
    No! It will not. And the messages app is the email app. The other icon(s) for the BIS added email accounts are merely links to the same list, with a filter included to show only the messages from that account. There is none for your BES account pre-loaded. You can create a shortcut key filter that will show only the BES email when activated from within the message app.

Hope this helps.
    Rcbjr
    ~via My BB Curve (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Rcbjr,

Appreciate if you can point me to a doc that can help with the creation of the shortcut. Right now its impossible to view my BES emails with all the other emails and I have to manually select the Inbox folder to view just BES emails

I'm on AT&T using a curve

Thanks