Has anyone else experienced problems with BB Messenger where a contact that hasn't been invited ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

bee0818 no está en línea Stack level 1

BB Messenger messages crossing

Advertisement

Has anyone else experienced problems with BB Messenger where a contact that hasn't been invited into a conversation shows up in your convo? Or if you're in a private convo with someone but have a separate group convo going and somewhere down the road the private convo ends up crossing into the group convo? Not sure if i'm clear but it's hard to explain.

RayZ no está en línea Stack level 5
    Ive had that happen once or twice. Are you sure that no one in the conversation invited the other party? That's what has happened to me in the past.It was done by accident and that person didn't even realize they had invited them. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    I use BB Messenger a ton, and have never had that happen.

ice44 no está en línea Stack level 5
    I've had that happen before, seems like it only happens to me when I have a convo with 2 people in seperate convo's and leave both convo's OPEN all day rather then deleting the convo once I am done talking to that person.
    The young man knows the rules, and the old man will enforce them!

cwax no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    32DEF7BB
    Quote Originally Posted by ice44 View Post
    I've had that happen before, seems like it only happens to me when I have a convo with 2 people in seperate convo's and leave both convo's OPEN all day rather then deleting the convo once I am done talking to that person.
    I've also had this issue, although it hasn't happened in about a year or so