I hate how people can see when you read their message. How the little "D" ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

clarkkent51ny no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    305DA705

BB messenge question??

Advertisement

I hate how people can see when you read their message. How the little "D" turns into an "R" when you check the message. Is there anyway to block that? Sometimes ppl will say they see I was on the phone or how come I read their text but didn't answer! I hate that.

¤ Via Curvelicious ¤
    This is my Blackberry. There are many like it, but this one is mine. Without me my Blackberry is useless. Without my Blackberry I am useless.

BDG51@vzw.blackberry.net
    http://briandominic.vox.com/

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313
    You can shut off the Phone Presence indicator. Unfortunately you are stuck with the Delivery and Read status indicators.

To shut off the phone presence indicator bring up the menu while in BBM and select options. Scroll to second from last option and turn it to no.
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

clarkkent51ny no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    305DA705
    damn ok thanks
    This is my Blackberry. There are many like it, but this one is mine. Without me my Blackberry is useless. Without my Blackberry I am useless.

BDG51@vzw.blackberry.net
    http://briandominic.vox.com/

Anela808 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    4M32KN0W
    Thank you for asking that question, I always wanted to know but assumed it couldn't be done. Its annoying to get the "wow you have time to read my msg but can't reply?!" Yea hello, it takes a few seconds to read it, and maybe a minute to reply. Donkies.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

swalker2001 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2461c562
    What does 'Donkies' mean?

Just curious. I know that here in the continental U.S. when we say something is 'Mickey Mouse' it means it is not great but down under when they say that it means it is really cool.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~