I am trying to add another email address to my blackberry through the BIS webclient. ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

pschnake no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    Ask

AT&T email address

Advertisement

I am trying to add another email address to my blackberry through the BIS webclient. It is asking for my user name and password. I cannot remember what my user name is. It also does not direct me anywhere where I can find out what it is. I've used my XXXXXX@mycingular.blackberry.net email address, (no luck) I've used XXXXXX without the @mycingular.blackberry.net suffix. I have used my full name. I don't remember what thay want! does anyone know who I can contact at either Blackberry or new AT&T to get this for me?!? I can Suposedly have 10 email addresses.

russcrypto no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT

Re: AT&T email address

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I'd call the regular AT&T csr line. Just press 0 to get someone on the line, and ask to speak with the BlackBerry support department. They're the only ones st AT&T that will know anything about it.

mikadad no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    just ask

Quote Originally Posted by pschnake
    I am trying to add another email address to my blackberry through the BIS webclient. It is asking for my user name and password. I cannot remember what my user name is. It also does not direct me anywhere where I can find out what it is. I've used my XXXXXX@mycingular.blackberry.net email address, (no luck) I've used XXXXXX without the @mycingular.blackberry.net suffix. I have used my full name. I don't remember what thay want! does anyone know who I can contact at either Blackberry or new AT&T to get this for me?!? I can Suposedly have 10 email addresses.
    I just went to the site, and clicked on the link for FORGOT PASSWORD, it will then take you to a field where you can put in your USERNAME or your PIN, use your PIN to get your password, usually the username is in the same email. Worth a shot of you have not tried this.
    Michael

steva11 no está en línea Stack level 3

if it's the username, you'll need to contact att data support.