My friend just got a BlackBerry Curve on AT&T and I am helping him get ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

websteth no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    243386CD

Question AT&T BIS Login issues?

Advertisement

My friend just got a BlackBerry Curve on AT&T and I am helping him get everything set up. We have created a @att.blackberry.net address via the BlackBerry itself but when he tries to login on the BIS Login Page from the Computer, it says invalid user name. When he tries to reregister, it says use the setup from the device. Can he not use the BIS on the PC? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Tom
    Working at the place Where Dreams Come True and my BlackBerry Addiction is made stronger.

BlackBerry Curve 8900 with T-Mobile USA, PIN: 24AE9FC0

cchvz no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23f293e3

Re: AT&T BIS Login issues?

You may have to call ATT to get it reset. I read in a post here a couple of weeks ago how setting it up on the bb may screw up your ability to set it up. I've successfully set up three BIS accounts through the www.cingular.com/blackberrystart page. Good luck.

websteth no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    243386CD

So when he calls AT&T, what should he ask for? Their tech support seems pretty oblivious to things.
    Working at the place Where Dreams Come True and my BlackBerry Addiction is made stronger.

BlackBerry Curve 8900 with T-Mobile USA, PIN: 24AE9FC0

cchvz no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23f293e3

LOL. I agree on that. If you're lucky you should have no problem. If the rep seems clueless just hangup and talk to another one. Just tell them you set up a Blackberry Internet Service account and now cannot login to it on their website. If the rep knows about this they should say they will reset it. Otherwise call again.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

MzNeo no está en línea Stack level 1

Call in and either ask for BB Support (WNS) or Tier III data support...either one of those groups should be able to get right in and reset those for you.