i got my blackberry with my corporate email already working, i then setup my personal ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

surreal no está en línea Stack level 1

8703e Multi Email (Sending)

Advertisement

i got my blackberry with my corporate email already working, i then setup my personal email with godaddy to go to my blackberry as well.

i setup the godaddy using the blackberry website and added my personal email account, that is working.

my question is:

how do i setup my blackberry to when i respond to my personal emails from my blackberry the person will see my personal email address instead of my corporate address. when i create an email as of now it does not have an option to change the from. so when i respond to a friend it comes from my corporate email address, and I dont want them to see that address or respond to that email and it then go to my corporate account.

thank you very much for your help...

d@ve
    Last edited by surreal; 01-11-2007 at 04:05 PM.

sn1p3r no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re: 8703e Multi Email Sending

If you have more than 1 email set on your BB just compose a new mail and scroll up to send using: - click the trackwheel and select the mails you wanna use

Hope this helps

BTW Welcome to the stacks
    I'm french canadian so I can also help you in french, just PM me
    UNLESS it is for a BETA OS, it's at your own risk and I won't support it
    Sn1p3r

thank you for the reply.

it is not that i cant send to more then one person.

when i send an email i would like the option:

1. send from personal email
    2. send from corporate email

also, i would like if when i reply to my personal emails it comes from my personal email account address, as well as when i reply to my work emails i would like it to come from my work address...

thanks again for the help

d@ve

PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Yeah, I understood that but do you have any option when your writing an email and scroll to the top : send using:, if yes it should be write (default) but click the trackwheel and you should be able to change it

Hope this helps
    Sn1p3r

im not sure why but i dont have that option?

d@ve

PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Are you on BES ?
    If yes, that could be the problem and I would let someone with a better BES knowledge answeer that one
    Sn1p3r

corperate account - bes
    personal account - bis

d@ve

diaz1023 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~if I remeber correctly, when you receive an email and want to reply, you will only be able to use the email address it was sent to, you are not able to change that, on the other hand when you compose an email you should be able to choose which email address it is sent from, I don't think it matters if you are on bes or bis, but someone will correct me if I am wrong

i understand you cannot change the send to on a reply, nor do i want to.

i have my personal email account email going to my bb, and i also have my work account email going to my bb. work is bes and personal is bis. when i reply to a personal email it come from my work email address, and i dont want it to.

i want it to look as if im not even using a bb, if i reply to a personal email i want it to come from my personal email address, if i reply to a work email i want it to come from my work address.

also, i would like to be able to send a new email and have an option of what account it comes from.

d@ve

diaz1023 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ it might be because of the bes and the policies with the server that don't let you do this, I remember seeing a post here about program called reply to or reply as new that would let you do what you want with the emails, I got it here from the downloads section i

mcashman no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32ae5c7c

Sn1p3r is correct, you should be able to scroll to the top and change where you are sending from. I have a BIS and BES account and have no issues doing so. I'm not sure where the issue would be. If you go to your email reconciliation options (go to mailbox, click trackwheel, go to options and it should be in there), you should have multiple message services listed. Does it scroll through your different accounts when you hit the space bar? If so, you should be able to send from both.