Hi everyone, I am a first time BB user. I just moved over from a ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

erosas no está en línea Stack level 1

Question 8100c Email Issues

Advertisement

Hi everyone, I am a first time BB user. I just moved over from a Sprint Treo650 with chatteremail. I had to switch to Cingular b/c of the area I moved to, nothing else works up here. I am currently accessing my OWA account with BIS. I've noticed that my email is coming in sporadically at best. Sometimes I get an email before it comes up on my outlook but most of the time I see a new email sitting in my inbox for at least 20-30minutes (I’ve had a few messages sit in there for 3 hours and others that never sync'd). I've also had emails pop-up in the wrong order (i get the reply before the question - these items arrived in order in my mailbox). I have tried the "Reconcile now" option but nothing happens. Maybe "Reconcile Now" doesn't do what I thought it did.

Any tips/settings to improve consistency would appreciated.

Thanks in advance! -eddie

Einherjer no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: 8100c Email Issues

I would suggest to call your carrier and ask what's wrong because I don't think its a problem with your blackberry.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

eddie - welcome to pinstack

i posted a thread yesterday about the issues Cingular/ATT were having with emails/data outage.

mine are better today, but all day yesterday i was getting 50-100 email dumps at once, then hours before another dump

erosas no está en línea Stack level 1

Thanks for the responses. Emails starting coming in today more reqularly. I got to say life on the dark side is GREAT! Living with a Treo for about 3 years, I never thought i could replace all the apps on my Treo with the equivilent or better. Smaller, Faster, Lighter... what more can i say.