I have a BB Pearl, and for some reason I am not able to get ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum

Leggetts Pearl no está en línea Stack level 1

8100 Pearl photo message problems

Advertisement

I have a BB Pearl, and for some reason I am not able to get photo messages from friends. My wife sent me a picture message today, not only did i not get the message but i never got anything.
    Is this normal, I have been told that i need some photo message download or something.

Any ideas ?

MindFreak2k8 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I've had the same problem dude... Like when my friend sent me picture message it said something about error and then I couldn't open it...I think the best thing to do is to bring your blackberry back to the store and ask them to perhaps fix it.

JustinHerrera no está en línea Stack level 3
    I've had that issue. Usually a battery pull will do the trick. I don't know if it's like this with all carriers, but with T-Mobile I had to call them and ask them to put me in a certain group to receive MMS. Also, maybe your OS?

natesax7 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244d259a
    Try this....

1. Get into your event log ( hold ALT and pres L,G,L,G) and clear it.
    2. Make sure your firewall isn't set up to block MMS. (options>security options>firewall).

If your with TMO, check your service books.
    1. look for a service books that has MMS WAP CONFIG and delete it (note: do not delete an entry that says MMS WAP CONFIG 2.0)

then pull the battery....then test a photo message to your own number ( to make sure it works)

good luck!

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    to the top two posters ... which pearl do you have?

if you guys are using an 8130 on sprint, i don't think picture message (MMS) is allowed.