* When your Blackberry is inserted into the cradle a "Reconcile Email" action ... BlackBerry Internet & Email forum
027 Email Reconciliation
* When your Blackberry is inserted into the cradle a "Reconcile Email" action begins.
* While already in the cradle you can choose "Reconcile email".
* All of your contacts, calendar, tasks, etc. are reconciled to match what is on your desktop in "Outlook".
* Now your Email will also be reconciled so that if you delete an Email message from your desktop, when you
do a "Reconcile Email" it will delete it from your handheld also.
*Note: Email received before Nov 8 will not be reconciled as the upgrade was not in place before then.
Reconcile is intellisync?
Hmm. I actually still don't get it.
I thought it was when you activate Reconcile now on the BB, OTA the deletion occurs, that is if you delete the email from your BB.
I actually have to test it.
Tags for this Thread