is this right?i was told that it was included in my data plan...just noticed that ... BlackBerry GPS forum

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?

vznavigator for 9.99

Advertisement

is this right?i was told that it was included in my data plan...just noticed that i was being charged 9.99 a month for it.

kieranwest no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me:)
    Nope vznavigator is an additional cost up and above your data plan....and unfortunately the only way for you to take advantage of the GPS capabilities in your 8130

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    wow i'm really pizzed now.the quacks told me it was included when i bought the phone.

maz94protege no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    296C692F
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ yea its 9.99 extra. I put it on my phone just for the day cause I was traveling to NC from VA, worked very well then I went out of the 1XEVDO network to regular 1X and lost connection. Really would of left me stranded or lost if I had to turn. But I was on a straight road for 80 miles and the EVDO network finally came back and directions showed back up. A stand alone GPS would be a lot better if your away from big highways or cities. But in and around major cities, there is no issue