Do any of the voice directed programs allow audio thru the bluetooth headsets.? IF so ... BlackBerry GPS forum

stuka no está en línea Stack level 3

Voice Directions and Bluetooth

Advertisement

Do any of the voice directed programs allow audio thru the bluetooth headsets.? IF so what prog do you use?
    Thanks

cgaliffi no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22D95A46
    Infospace findit provides voice direction but it has to be done manually by pushing the next button for each set of directions. I don't know about bluetooth though since I use a wired headset. You can download it from the downloads section here.

jsaradhi no está en línea Stack level 3
    i personally like nav4all among the free map software that provide voice directions...u do need gps though!

stuka no está en línea Stack level 3
    I had nav4all, but inputting addresses was a major pain in the rear ifthey input at all. bb maps does such a great job accessing contact info. Voice directions thru the bt headset woudl be nice as well. that I didnt try with nav4all.
    Thanks

James80 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31955D4A
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Telenav 5.1 has it. When you're on the navigation screen you push the $/speakerphone button (8830, not sure about other models) and the voice directions can be heard through bluetooth headset. Hope this helps.

taldil21 no está en línea Stack level 1
    How can you do a voice recognition on a BB 8320? My voice command seems to call names other than the one I want. HELP!