Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I'm using my tethered modem connection on my computer to make this post right now! ... BlackBerry GPS forum

CashCrandle no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: no gps, no tethered modem, no customer service

Advertisement

I'm using my tethered modem connection on my computer to make this post right now! okay okay okay I know what your thinking, alltel came through in the clutch, they aren't so bad after all. well your wrong slap yourself, kilted bradley found a tutorial on the rim website, apparently alltel has no information whatsoever about this on their site. I've yet to call them back due to outrageous wait time, and I am unable to add them to my circle because I have to have my first bill to use the account number to log on to alltel to manage my circle :\.

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

Well Bradley you're the man! CashCrandle I'm sorry you still have these issues. I was going to say call customer service to add them as one of your circle but the hold time is forever so you couldn't at it that way either~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

Well Bradley you're the man! CashCrandle I'm sorry you still have these issues. I was going to say call customer service to add them as one of your circle but the hold time is forever so you couldn't at it that way either~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Kilted Bradley no está en línea Stack level 3

Hopefully you'll get the GPS issue worked out. Glad the tethered modem works.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Quote Originally Posted by CashCrandle
    I'm using my tethered modem connection on my computer to make this post right now! okay okay okay I know what your thinking, alltel came through in the clutch, they aren't so bad after all. well your wrong slap yourself, kilted bradley found a tutorial on the rim website, apparently alltel has no information whatsoever about this on their site. I've yet to call them back due to outrageous wait time, and I am unable to add them to my circle because I have to have my first bill to use the account number to log on to alltel to manage my circle :\.
    I see you got your plan changed to the correct BlackBerry Plan (you're using the phone to tether which is a start). Good luck with the GPS issue.

CashCrandle no está en línea Stack level 2

I've got an update on this, they charge you 10 dollars extra for tethered modem (which is kinda funny because when I called to cancel my tethered modem they said i wasn't being charged for it... haha soooo tethered modem is free if they don't know about it?) and they charge you for gps by crippling it and forcing you to use telenav. (I haven't found a way around that, but when I do I'll letcha know, and if you know... then lemme know Oh and as far as wait time, I have found that the rediculous wait time is only between 8-5 (the blackberry customer support people) Every time I call past that the phone gets picked right up, but VERY rarely will I receive any kind of help on my blackberry. They hear blackberry and try to tell me about their blackberry customer support teams hours. Pretty lame if you ask me. oh and after sending in everything I need for my 100 dollar mail in rebate, they said I didn't send a packing slip, I protested and said I most certainly DID! So they said fax it to them, so I did, and I get a post card looking thing in the mail saying to send it all in. UN ****ING BELIEVABLE! This almost isn't worth 100 bucks (thats what they want you to think) But I'm going to squeeze every single dime out of these mofo's. All cellphone carriers are crooks!

maytag6309 no está en línea Stack level 2

Thumbs up Re: no gps, no tethered modem, no customer service

Dude drop them Get tmo. I wifi service will insure service @home @ hotspot and cut your bill in half. No roaming charges!!!! Not to mention Guarantee More Bars...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12