Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I'm on alltel with the new 8830, and none of my **** works, I tried ... BlackBerry GPS forum

CashCrandle no está en línea Stack level 2

no gps, no tethered modem, no customer service

Advertisement

I'm on alltel with the new 8830, and none of my **** works, I tried calling customer service today and i was on hold for an hour..... so yea that didn't work. Gps just says "searching for sattelites" and I have to download the stuff for my tethered modem to work, but alltel doesn't have it on its website... shitty shitty.

Kilted Bradley no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: no gps, no tethered modem, no customer service

Last edited by Kilted Bradley; 09-03-2007 at 02:46 AM.

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

i know in your area you would be considered roaming but even though you roaming i bet it would be alot better than what you got going on now, right bradley!
    lol

but on a serious note sorry you are going through those issues man

VZDubtk no está en línea Stack level 5

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~you guys are funny
    <<<<<<

PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

hey we do what we can!
    so cashcrandle, going to try it with them again tommorrow?

NO NO NO!!! WAIT! HERE YA GO BUD!

PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

what??????????

if i wasn't so tired i'd call em right now.. scroo youguys iii'm going home. dude this is all probably some misunderstanding, i'm gonna call em and be like "hey blah blah tethered modem and gps" and they are like "what are you talking about this is publishers clearing house and you just won allot of money" and i'm like "omg fo real?" and they're like "no sir thats just what we like to tell our customers to put them at ease before we give em the bad news" and i'm like "bad news? what bad news?" and they are like "well sir you DID call alltel customer service... so the bad news is you have alltel... how can we make service more inconvenient for you today sir?" and then i wake up like "omg it was just a dream" and that chad guy comes out of my closet and he's like "nice man cave" and then i'm like "NOOOOO!!!!" okay i'm done, hopefully tomorrow is a brighter day, a day full of gpsing and tethered modeming. Peace.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Quote Originally Posted by Kilted Bradley

LOL What the ????

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

"Nice man cave"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kilted Bradley

BTW.
    This is a 2-bit local carrier that everyone around here makes fun of. They make Cricket look like 3G. LMAO.

PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

I think this whol wireless thing is great, so I think I'm going to start my own.

My coverage maps are going to be colored green and in fine print it will say that we may or may nor cover these areas, we will have the fewest dropped calls than anyone else because you won't be able to make a call, and our customer service well i don't think you'll het in contact with them at all, and our plans are going to be awesome!

i think we are going to carry the nokia3390gold. so you don't have to worry about gps, internet, camera, email etc. we're talking spinach green screens, lol

hope that makes you feel a little better bro!
    Last edited by jonnyxedge; 09-03-2007 at 03:54 AM.

PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

Quote Originally Posted by CashCrandle
    if i wasn't so tired i'd call em right now.. scroo youguys iii'm going home. dude this is all probably some misunderstanding, i'm gonna call em and be like "hey blah blah tethered modem and gps" and they are like "what are you talking about this is publishers clearing house and you just won allot of money" and i'm like "omg fo real?" and they're like "no sir thats just what we like to tell our customers to put them at ease before we give em the bad news" and i'm like "bad news? what bad news?" and they are like "well sir you DID call alltel customer service... so the bad news is you have alltel... how can we make service more inconvenient for you today sir?" and then i wake up like "omg it was just a dream" and that chad guy comes out of my closet and he's like "nice man cave" and then i'm like "NOOOOO!!!!" okay i'm done, hopefully tomorrow is a brighter day, a day full of gpsing and tethered modeming. Peace.

like it says in your signature, "my stummy hurts" from laughing so hard, you are a riot dude! especially how you explain what's going on, lol.

i think they'll get it straightened out though

I think i'm going to have to wait til my free minutes kick in, I'm STILLLLLL on hold. I wonder if it would be cheaper to just kill myself. Hey Brad if you can read this I'm going to need to take a week of vacation off to try and get ahold of Alltel. I am so angry right now. I wish I had a recording that when they picked up it says to them "this customer is currently at the store, he will be back shortly, thanks for choosing to pick up the phone, please hold and this customer will be back to ask you questions shortly." Then I'll have my own jingle playing in the background. It'll be Snoop Dogg "Ain't No Fun" but when they say 'none' I'll jump in and sing with em, it'll be like "It ain't no FUuuuun if the hommies can't haaave CUSTOMER SERVICE" lol God man, I just hung up on their stupid stupid customer service. I'm just gonna blast some "Let the Bodies Hit the Floor" and stare at myself in the mirror just getting pumped up before I call again. Few hours of that and I'll be ready. DUUUUDE thats a great idea, since their customer service is such a joke, I should joke call em, I'll pretend to be the singer of a death metal band and all my questions will be screamed and muffled. "sir how can I help you?" "GGGGGG PPPPPP SSSSSSSS ROAAAAWWRRRRrrrr" "um.... sir I can barely understand you, could you stop..." "BOM BOM BABABOM TEEETHERRRED BOM BOM BABABOM MOOOODEEMMMMM BOM BOM BABABOM NOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW" lol sorry for wasting your time, Im just wondering what the hell I'm going to do until 7. Peace out peoples.

Yo dude. You should add their customer service number to your "my circle." LMAO

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast