Hello all, I recently installed nav4all and so far the app works ok. However, during ... BlackBerry GPS forum

shaddow no está en línea Stack level 2

nav4all sound issue

Advertisement

Hello all,

I recently installed nav4all and so far the app works ok. However, during navigation - the sound is only audible if you hold it up to your ear - is there a way to have the sound come through the 'speakerphone'?

thanks.

lrbb no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    251e7b8a

Re: nav4all sound issue

Hi - I also have installed nav4all and works fine. The does sound come through the speakerphone. Maybe your problem is not related to nav4all but to the phone setup?

shaddow no está en línea Stack level 2

Interesting. any idea what part of the 'phone setup' i should be looking under?

ritzo no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    20446BB9

Hi there,

I have the same (intermittent) issue. I can be using Nav4All, with spoken instructions over the speaker phone, then I answer a phone call (or check an email), return to Nav4All (which still runs in the background) and find that it ONLY gives instructions over the ear piece. It simply refuses to do otherwise until I reboot the device (which on my 8320 takes about five minutes). Strange thing is that the behavior seems not consistent. A few days ago I started up Nav4All and found that it routed spoken instructions to the ear piece right away.

Anyone have an idea on this?

I like the app, it is quick to reroute, gives simple and clear instructions and nicely integrates with the menus in my address book.