So...you want louder GPS navigation in your car eh? Here's a way on how to ... BlackBerry GPS forum

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784

Louder GPS?

Advertisement

So...you want louder GPS navigation in your car eh? Here's a way on how to do it. Very easy which i'm pretty sure every stacker out there knows by now. Simply get one of those audio cables they sell at Radioshack for about 7 bucks if not $5. Then just plug it into your auxilary output on your stereo and from your stereo to your bb and wham! very loud gps here's a pic of mine. I know the pic's not all that as i was coming outta my car in a rush lol
    Attached Images Attached Images

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    Funny that this post came up today because I just had a meeting today with the regional reps from Telenav and I asked him the same question. This option is not as loud as hooking it up to your stereo but its plenty loud for me.

Telenav>Tools/Extras>Preferences>Initial Volume>VeryLoud

This made a huge difference for me as I had a hard time hearing it even with the radio off.

dres79 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24339b8e

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by BES Noob View Post
    Funny that this post came up today because I just had a meeting today with the regional reps from Telenav and I asked him the same question. This option is not as loud as hooking it up to your stereo but its plenty loud for me.

Telenav>Tools/Extras>Preferences>Initial Volume>VeryLoud

This made a huge difference for me as I had a hard time hearing it even with the radio off.
    thanks for the tip just changed mine

Ridicule no está en línea Stack level 3
    Heh...you could also use the bluetooth car kit (many have them built in now).