Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

NEW!!! - MapWithUS h ttp://www.mapwith.us/intro ) has been added to List of Blackberry GPS Software ... BlackBerry GPS forum

67Mustang no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

Last edited by 67Mustang; 03-14-2008 at 03:10 PM.
    See a Complete listing of all Blackberry GPS Software Applications and Reviews at www.OnlyBlackberryGPS.com

GolfTraxx no está en línea Stack level 1

GolfTraxx - GPS for the Smart Phone Golfer

Mustang - had to respond...

GolfTraxx is a BB (we also have versions for WM, Palm, Pocke PC) GPS application that fits your posting. We provide the distance (in yards) to the green front, center and back, as well as the distance to reach and carry multiple targets/hazard for each hole.

Currently GolfTraxx is free when you map a course that is not in our database during our Beta period. We have over 1,500 courses mapped and over 1,000 users world-wide.
    gb
    GolfTraxx Chief Evangelist

GolfTraxx is a GPS Golf App for smart phones providing distances to green front, center and back, as well as the the reach and carry for multiple targets per hole.

aga080 no está en línea Stack level 2
    so the ones that are free will work without a monthly fee..?? (besides the data plan fee)

GolfTaxx has been added. Sounds like a pretty neat app. Now if I can only talk my wife into letting me play more golf so I can try it out!!!!
    See a Complete listing of all Blackberry GPS Software Applications and Reviews at www.OnlyBlackberryGPS.com

Quote Originally Posted by aga080 View Post
    so the ones that are free will work without a monthly fee..?? (besides the data plan fee)
    Yes. The software that has "FREE" should be totally free... as long as you already have a data connection. Just remember that you have to have an internal GPS (BB Curve 8310, or BB 8800) or an external bluetooth GPS receiver...

aga080 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by 67Mustang View Post
    Yes. The software that has "FREE" should be totally free... as long as you already have a data connection. Just remember that you have to have an internal GPS (BB Curve 8310, or BB 8800) or an external bluetooth GPS receiver...
    ive tried all of the free ones...and for some reason I can't get a GPS signal. I have a 8310 curve with GPS built in...so I know it should. Is there some setting I need to activate? I've looked through the phone extensively and don't know what the problem is...

The Wizard no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    318A9770
    Ive been looking over all these apps and cant find the one I know Ive seen...lol. What was the GPS app that let you and your friends see where each other were in real time right on the BB without having to use a pc to do it. You showed up on the screen as a little green ball when you were aval. Any help would be great....thanks all

iamgoofy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    210ca18d
    Nav4all?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wizard View Post
    Ive been looking over all these apps and cant find the one I know Ive seen...lol. What was the GPS app that let you and your friends see where each other were in real time right on the BB without having to use a pc to do it. You showed up on the screen as a little green ball when you were aval. Any help would be great....thanks all

iamgoofy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    210ca18d
    Blip from blackline gps inc.,, Nav4all,,blackberry tracker?
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    318A9770
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I thought it was something like berry buddy ....I looked into the others you mentioned and although they may work too...its not the one I was thinking of. Thanks for the effort though...lol

bukzin no está en línea Stack level 2

I want to be tracked

Have any of you used a program that allows someone (of my choice)
    to track me from a home PC?

I have a 8320 with a external GPS puck.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by bukzin View Post
    Have any of you used a program that allows someone (of my choice)
    to track me from a home PC?

I have a 8320 with a external GPS puck.

Thanks!
    Blackberry Tracker is the one that I use the most... But, you can not run another GPS program at the same time. I use TeleNav for navigation, and have to turn it off for blackberry tracker to work.

Quote Originally Posted by The Wizard View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I thought it was something like berry buddy ....I looked into the others you mentioned and although they may work too...its not the one I was thinking of. Thanks for the effort though...lol
    Was it mologogo?

PIN/ID
    318A9770
    I couldnt get that one to work either..... The one Im thinking of was a very simple OTA download. Im not sure but I thought I found it on Viigo under BB Cool. Its sad to get old and forget where you found things...lol

Webraska Navigator

Webraska Navigator has been added to the List of Blackberry GPS Software Applications.

http://www.webraska.com/
    OTA
    "Webraska Navigation is a GPS assisted road navigation software for mobile devices providing traffic optimized routing and speed camera alerts, 2D and 3D clear maps as well as GPS-triggered precise voice instructions ahead of turns." You can purchase Day Passes if you are visiting a foreign city.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast