on garmins site it showed the mobile 10x works with the blackberry curve .. but ... BlackBerry GPS forum

mike mikeŠ no está en línea Stack level 2

jus bought a Garmin mobile 10x bluetooth but cant get it to work

Advertisement

on garmins site it showed the mobile 10x works with the blackberry curve .. but now that i have it .. in the instructions .. it only shows how to install on palm and windows mobile OS ... i installed everything and the maps to my BB 8320's memory card .. and i have no clue on how to access it??
    i tried desktop manager but didnt know which files to look for?
    is there a application i need ?? or has anyone else dealt wit this before???

pcwizpcwiz no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32ae40a5

Re: jus bought a Garmin mobile 10x bluetooth but cant git it to work

didn't work for me on my 8320 either. I returned it. Sticking with Mapquest Navigator. At least they officially support or phone. Telenav worked for me sometimes but they will not support it so I am now strictly with Mapquest and very happy.

mike mikeŠ no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: jus bought a Garmin mobile 10x bluetooth but cant git it to work

jus figured out how to do it .. u have to suscribe to a garmin year plan for 99$ ... from the website ...
    once u do that .. they send the application link to your phone .. then u download it .. pair the garmin sBT gps and u got this new app called " garmin mobile" its a blue icon with a rd on it .. joint works lovely and hase LIVE updates and traffic