So I have the 8703e version of infospace on my 8300 so i could get ... BlackBerry GPS forum

gatechfireblade no está en línea Stack level 3

Infospace GPS functionality

Advertisement

So I have the 8703e version of infospace on my 8300 so i could get the GPS function to work. My questions is, does infospace only use the GPS puck to find your location and not track where you are? all i could get the GPS function to do was find where I was and everything else was up manual. Is it me or is that how it works. Thanks.

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Infospace GPS functionality

The modules for the application installed on my 8800 (GPS works fine) are 8800 specific. You should probably delete the version you have installed and reinstall it.

The OTA link is on my Mini Version Tracker page (here).
    JerryD

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

I'll have to give the directions a shot. I've only used the app to find nearby restaurants using the GPS to provide my location.

ElCamino no está en línea Stack level 3

T~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ So does the new version of infospace not work with the internalGPS. I use to have the 8703 with Sprintand now upgraded to the 8830 but after installing infospace to it. It no longer uses or shows under options to use the GPS like the older version. Does anyone now where to getthe older version 1.3.1.

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro

Version 1.3.2 works for me (8800).

Did you use the Switch Device Wizard or restore from the 8700? Try deleting, pull the battery if it doesn't ask to reset, then install again.
    JerryD