I just bought an i-Blue 737 Bluetooth GPS receiver from buyGPSnow.com. Does anyone have any ... BlackBerry GPS forum

MrGolf no está en línea Stack level 2

i-Blue 737 Bluetooth GPS

Advertisement

I just bought an i-Blue 737 Bluetooth GPS receiver from buyGPSnow.com. Does anyone have any experience with this model?

I've read reviews at numerous sites, and there are several people who are using it with a Pearl. I liked that it uses the same miniUSB charging cable as the Pearl, so I don't need another car charger, and it gets 25 hours of operation on one charge. Plus, it was only $79 after shipping.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: i-Blue 737 Bluetooth GPS

You might be the only stacker using it, Ill make sure I keep you in mind if a question pops up.

mbarlow no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E81EC0

So how's it going MrGolf? Everything up and running with BB maps? Do you plan to use the the i-Blue with intelligolf? If you play The Game (and I'm sure you do), you'll love the program.

I actually ordered the same receiver back in November and Buygpsnow sent a different receiver. I needed it for a trip that week so they said use it and return it if I chose. It worked great with my iPaq and then it worked great with my Pearl. So I kept it. So good so far!

peterbabiy no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    23DE41AA

Sounds like a good deal, can u plz keep informed of good/bad it is lol Im thinkintg of buying some lke this.

MrGolf no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by peterbabiy
    Sounds like a good deal, can u plz keep informed of good/bad it is lol Im thinkintg of buying some lke this.
    Well, I'm impressed with it. It's so freakin tiny. It's like 2 inches by 1 inch. Well, it works great, easy to connect to the Pearl. One thing to note is that when cross streets come up, it informs you too late, but I think this is due to the BB Maps. I can't wait for mobile Google Maps to get GPS working!

The best part of this iBlue GPS receiver is that it uses the same charger as the Pearl. (but it comes with a car charger and a house charger too). It also has about 25 hours of actual use before you need to charge it. It will also turn itself off when your phone is no longer in range, to conserve the battery. www.buygpsnow.com