I had a customer that wants to get blackberrys for his employees. Since they have ... BlackBerry GPS forum

gixxerjoe no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Question Gps Tracking Question

Advertisement

I had a customer that wants to get blackberrys for his employees. Since they have GPS built in (8330 curve) he would like to be able to track his fleet of cars through their blackberrys most of his employees drive his company cars. He wants to be able to go on line and see where they are at. So is there a program that could do this for him. It does not have to be a free app, he will not mind paying for the app if it does what he wants it to do

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    If you do a search there was a thread on here about gps tracking software less than a month ago.

kreesedup no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30bc9b43
    There are multiple applications for this. Depending on the carrier, I know Sprint has TelenV Track, Actsoft, Gearworks, and multiple others I have used and implemented these listed they work very well and offer many many other feauters. Wireless forms, clock in/ from handset, dispatch, and "bread crumb trails" (routes taken to destination. None of they are free though and some do require set up fee's etc. Though, no extra equipment.
    "This life almost didn't happen"

PolishPostal no está en línea Stack level 1
    Checkout www.instamapper.com

I've been impressed with it.

gixxerjoe no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Thank you for the feedback. I will look into all of theese! I am sure this will be what he wants. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~