Hi everyone. Im kinda noob at these bluetooth devices. I have a pearl and along ... BlackBerry GPS forum

xpsych07x no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23EB3735

GPS Device

Advertisement

Hi everyone. Im kinda noob at these bluetooth devices. I have a pearl and along with the data plan. My pearl came integrated with BB Maps also. I was wondering if this bluetooth gps reciever is good or recommended.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Solar-Bluetooth-...QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks.
    xpsych07x

maestrowork no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: GPS Device

No experience with it, but if it's BT and Sirf Star III, it should work with the Pearl.

mbarlow no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E81EC0

That looks a little chunky and expensive. Check out buyGPSnow.com they've got a butt-load of devices to choose from. There are some good posts about compatable devices on this board. You should be able to get a compatable device for under $100 with a little shopping.

The wow-factor is amazing to the sales geeks I work with. To be able to get directions to an address and to navigate from where ever you find yourself is huge.

I have the OnCourse Second Edition. Its small, similar in appearance to the Pearl and uses the same charger tip as the BB. I gotta admit, I like the solar charger thing on the GPS you linked above. Good idea.

xpsych07x no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23EB3735

yeah.. i was going to buy the BT-359 Model that works fine and also could use TeleNav whenever i subscribed to it. but the advantage of Solar charging is cool, i dont have to worry bout pluging or messing around with it.

mmapcpro no está en línea Stack level 1

I've got the gps device with telenav for 12 pearls. I can tell you that it works better than expected. Incredible functionality.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b