I've been lookin through some posts about gps nd I see about gps keychains or ... BlackBerry GPS forum

Ash07 no está en línea Stack level 3

gps =(

Advertisement

I've been lookin through some posts about gps nd I see about gps keychains or something..I have a 8310 n so far I'm using google maps..Its good but usualy gives me a circle n says I'm within tat area nd I dnt lik the top view..is there a freeee ota for a gps program which is similar to tom tom or magellian point of view nd a voice command..which woud be really helpful...thanks for any info

c-los25 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    U could try amaze. That's wat I have.

jsaradhi no está en línea Stack level 3
    www.nav4all.com and copilot live at blackberry.alk.com both r free and pretty good with voice commands.

JordanDawg05 no está en línea Stack level 1
    i use telenav and love it...its 10 bucks a month though.

blackberryp1117 no está en línea Stack level 1
    hi im new to al of this....do u need the data package for access the gps download?

thechadj no está en línea Stack level 4
    Most cases it requires that you have the blackberry browser to download applications. If you are using the service providers wap browser chances are pretty good you will not be able to download said items. To check what browser you are using open your internet and click on your menu\BlackBerry key. Then select options. In that menu select general propeties. If under defaults browser it says internet browser that typically means you are using the BB browser if it says "your service provider" wap browser you likely do not have the BB browser on your handheld. Generally the service providers send you the service books that include the BB browser when you have subscribed to the data\internet plan. Hope that sheds a little light on it for you. Regards cHAd ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I would also recommend AmazeGPS it's the shizzzznit. It's free; voice activated and oh yeah it's free . I use it work hehehe

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I would also recommend AmazeGPS it's the shizzzznit. It's free; voice activated and oh yeah it's free . I use it for work hehehe

mercurio no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24665AEF
    I just found GPSed and I have to say it's everything that I was hoping to get from a GPS device. www.gpsed.com or wap.gpsed.com for OTA. Great utility!