I have been an avid Cacher for about a year. I have a Garmin handheld ... BlackBerry GPS forum

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

Geocaching Apps for your Blackberry

Advertisement

I have been an avid Cacher for about a year. I have a Garmin handheld unit that works great. However, it can be a challenge sometimes with all the info you sometimes need in the field. You either need a PocketPC (thanks to the demise of the e-book format for MobiPocket Reader on geocaching.com) or some other method to keep up with the Cache details.

I recently got the 8310, and I've jumped at the chance to improve my "paperless" caching.

Here are two apps you can use with your 8310 that will greatly enhance your Caching. I will follow up later with reviews for each one as I test them more in the field.

Geocache Navigator - Annual Subscription Service app. Links directly to your gc.com account.

Cacheberry - One time purchase software. Works with GSAK or download GPX directly from gc.com to your PC. (thanks to cherrichiodo for the heads up on this one, too!)
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

baniels no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31d2df42
    Just tried this this weekend. Found 3 caches (first time ever) using Geocache Navigator. It is an excellent program.

It seems to have one interface issue (which doesn't detract from usability), but aside from that it works great.

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax
    Ha! I'm replying to this from my car. Caching my way home with my curve and gcn. I've actually left my garmin in the car the last two finds since I'm in data range.