i received an email from owners lounge today that Trimble's Geocache Navigator that is usually ... BlackBerry GPS forum

jsaradhi no está en línea Stack level 3

free one year of geocache navigator from owners lounge!

Advertisement

i received an email from owners lounge today that Trimble's Geocache Navigator that is usually $40 per year is offering first year for FREEEE!!! i downloaded it and its awesome....download away and enjoy....link

bcbbanga4l no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24ac973e
    not for tmobile 8320 right?

data1025 no está en línea Stack level 3
    With the overwhelming popularity of the one-year offer, the limited licenses have all been download! However, the 60-day FREE trial is still available for all Owners Lounge members.

Schirripal no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    2096c6ec
    This is messed up very frustrating now only 60 day free trial not cool LOL
    sent email to their contact line to advise them im upset that they closed out the 1-year free trial out
    Last edited by Schirripal; 04-18-2008 at 09:33 PM.
    RedCurv07

jsaradhi no está en línea Stack level 3
    oh wow...i knew they wud run out...but not sooooooo sooon! i'm sorry guys! but 60 day trial is better than no trial i guess!

FF2
    FF2 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Nope - 60 days is not one year. I am really not in the market to pick up all of these SUBSCRIPTION applications - the total of such monthly bill might start adding up to real money. Obviously lots of BB users can afford to shell out $$$$ for initial apps and then this new monthly subscription plans. I have some limits on my budget.

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME
    man that sucks I got the email yesterday, or was it the day before . And already they are closed out! That's so not cool....with as many BB users as you have, you would think they would say for limited time or something otherwise KNOW that there will be a LOT of ppl wanting this. Not right hmph!!
    Providing customers with the latest in news and info along with experienced one on one tech support, training, product sales, exclusive themes and more.