Here is a free gps map application that has lots of cool features.. read the ... BlackBerry GPS forum

Don LuiG no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask

Thumbs up Free Gps maps that lets you track friends

Advertisement

Here is a free gps map application that has lots of cool features.. read the description below..

http://www.mgmaps.com/

OTA link wap.mgmaps.com

"Mobile GMaps is a FREE application that displays maps from Google Maps, Yahoo! Maps, Windows Live Local (MSN Virtual Earth), Ask.com, Open Street Map and other sources on Java J2ME-enabled mobile phones, PDAs and other devices. MGMaps can connect to a GPS receiver over bluetooth or use internal GPS features on some phones in order to automatically display the map for your current position. You can pre-download maps and store them on your memory card in order to use them on the go without accessing the internet."

That above is the description straight from www.mgmaps.com" i was kind of lazy to type that myself i check it out is a bit slow but works pretty good am impress with all the options that it has for being a free app.. so check it out i used to to navigate around my city and it works really good as far at to what i need it and very straight and clear directions. if you activate the online tracking option let me know and you can add me lets you track friends.

siccmade no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: Free Gps maps that lets you track friends

cool apt thanx
    TMO:MYTOUCH 3G SLIDE
    ROM:SlideMeRoot5r1
    KERNEL:2.6.29-5F8ED14