So today I got to try out the copilot gps navigation software with the 6months ... BlackBerry GPS forum

Don LuiG no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask

copilot gps navigation & Jabra bluetooth BT8010

Advertisement

So today I got to try out the copilot gps navigation software with the 6months trial (thanks to HAYDEN for letting us know) and to my surprise the voice guidance works with my Jabra BT8010 bluetooth perfectly I cold hear the voice really clear

Maps are downloaded faster than any other software I have tried

It re-routes you if you go out of the route

Software is easy to use but is more of a trip navigation its not as easy to find points if interes such you would with live search or google
    Over all is a nice and easy to use software for navigation
    The 6 month free trial is great but I think if you were to buy it for abou 99 dollasrs its still too much to pay since we are all really used to the free apps

The bluetooth BT8010
    Its easy to use
    Has a display
    Can be used at a stereo bluetooth to listen to music using both ear pieces or just the main piece
    You can store upto 30 numbers using your computer
    Has a vibrate and ringtone function
    Over all its a really nice bluetooth
    Only con that I have found it is kind of hard to get used to it and it doesn't stay firmy placed on your ear as most bluetooth devices
    Last edited by Don LuiG; 05-14-2008 at 03:26 PM.

gritsinct no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Have you used any of the pay-for-use GPS apps like Telenav or Mapquest Navigator? If so, can you tell us how it compares?

Don LuiG no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by gritsinct View Post
    Have you used any of the pay-for-use GPS apps like Telenav or Mapquest Navigator? If so, can you tell us how it compares?
    I have used telenav from att before but i got rid of it, it took quite a while to load not sure if it was my phone or just the service but copilot loads faster .