hey i am a resident of New Delhi, India. i have google maps with gps ... BlackBerry GPS forum

rubikscube no está en línea Stack level 3

Blackberry GPS

Advertisement

hey i am a resident of New Delhi, India. i have google maps with gps for my 8800 but it cannot calculate a route or give me directions same prob with my frends phone. Is there any software that can

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Blackberry GPS

Have you tried BlackBerry Maps (RIM's Map program)?

Or if you're willing to pay for the service, there's TeleNav.
    JerryD

stewea no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    headed

jdellasala, BBMaps and TeleNav do not work in India, only in the States and a few selected countries (at least for directions). Google Maps will give you sat images anywhere Google Earth has data, but again, it's limited for directions outside the US and selected countries.

Raghav, try Stinsonddog's BB GPS tips. He has a lot of information there, and one of the mapping programs mentioned may be able to assist. Site is here: http://home.comcast.net/~tamsterra/OP/Blackberry_GPS.htm

Regards,

Steve

amoroso511 no está en línea Stack level 3

Raghav Hi
    Telenav have a 30 day trial version. Download it and use it and you will be well impressed, but first make sure that they operate in India that I presume they do.
    BB maps and Google maps are good but nothing like the professional version of people like Telenav.
    Good luck.