I had a version of berry411 installed on my phone...but for sum reason or another ... BlackBerry GPS forum

Ekzt1nr no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

berry411

Advertisement

I had a version of berry411 installed on my phone...but for sum reason or another it was deleted. I downloaded a new version of berry411 n I'm not really happy with this one.

On my first version, I would type in a name of a store-lets say radio shack- and it would automatically find me all the radio shacks in my area. With this new version, I have to scroll down n click the name n then click search thru yellow pages(or sumthing like that) to find the place. Then, if I want to get direction for radio shack, it will just be typed out with no map. My other version showed me a map how to get to radio shack.

My question is...how can I get that version back?

Thanx in advance

dallas1125 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2576E92F
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    The old one sounds better than the newer version. Kind of odd, sorry, I don't know where to find the old version.

bsjmcconnell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    4029C610
    you could see if anyone has an old version loaded on their phone, they can pull off a copy and create a .cod file using JL CMMNDR, they then can email the .cod to you and you can then load it using JL CMMNDR......Presto!!!

or you can use anther 3rd party app that does the same things more or less.
    “There's nothing that cleanses your soul like getting the hell kicked out of you.”
    ----Woody Hayes