hi guys so i am getting my new BB 8110 or Pearl from rogers, and ... BlackBerry GPS forum

devilzblood no está en línea Stack level 1

BB 8110 or Pearl

Advertisement

hi guys

so i am getting my new BB 8110 or Pearl from rogers, and so i was wondering the application that comes with it, will it be free to use or will i have to use another software, and yes i am aware of nav4all, but i wanted to know if Spot would work if so, how is the performance of it

thanks

peaCe

genodelick no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24774EF6
    well, actually the main difference is the GPS receiver. also, the 8110 has a video recorder, and well, its a newer model, so i could say that it would be better to
    go to www.blackberry.com and compare the devices and ten u will have a better idea and u would make ur choice easilly
    BB 8310, SanDisk 8Gb MicroSDHC, Pioneer HDJ1000 Headphones and really weird music

devilzblood no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by genodelick View Post
    well, actually the main difference is the GPS receiver. also, the 8110 has a video recorder, and well, its a newer model, so i could say that it would be better to
    go to _________ and compare the devices and ten u will have a better idea and u would make ur choice easilly
    they are both the same BB, just different names

my main question is regarding the software that comes with it from factory and the 3rd party applications i can install

thanks

peaCe