I have downloaded the program several times, and upon initial start up all I get ... BlackBerry GPS forum

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

amAze GPS help please.

Advertisement

I have downloaded the program several times, and upon initial start up all I get is a screen with a yellow and black line on it. Sometimes it will let me choose my
    "country", language and measurements, and then it goes back to that screen...it will stay there forever. Anyone else having this issue? How did you fix it? I just downloaded it to the computer, so I am going to try to load it that way and see what happens. I switched all my settings to "allow"...is that the problem?
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Anyone using this app?
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

jsaradhi no está en línea Stack level 3
    i used the program for a day...well i guess i tried it for a day...it took forever to load and forever to do anything...it wud just stay on loading screen for quite sometime and then it would actually go to the next screen...i uninstalled it after that!