im trying to find a wireless workaround for my psp ans was wondering if some ... BlackBerry Wi-Fi forum

michaelcramos no está en línea Stack level 2

?wireless router ?

Advertisement

im trying to find a wireless workaround for my psp ans was wondering if some how i could make my bb pearl send out a wireless signal? is it crazy or food for thought?peace and thanks stackers!

exile211 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I pondered the same thing with my curve and my psp I couldn't find a way to do it I have no pc so the psp browser would be nice. Let me know if you find a way though.

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    Hahaha that would be nice. No thoughts on how to do that. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Ekzt1nr no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask
    you dont think its possible to sync it up thru the bluetooth.....JUST A THOUGHT...idk really, but i would like to know as well....that and how to modify it (trying to put mario kart n there)

Psp doesn't have bluetooth does it? Btw sent mine to get modded monday its comin back loaded with 8gb of emus.

javijavi no está en línea Stack level 3
    While technologically it should be possible, I'm pretty sure the blackberry's are not designed to allow their internet connections to be shared in this manner.

Is there a such thing as a mini usb to mini usb cable? That's the only way I even see the two interacting without a third device.

jbaker65401 no está en línea Stack level 1
    no i dont think you can buy one but i knew 3 people that figured out how to make them... got to love smart people

rxmaker1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Request
    This is an issue that if any of you have experience writing and compileing code in open source OS's (I would choose one of the Debian or Ubuntu Linux distros). From there use an IDE wireless(radio) card and look into frequency scanning software. This may be a pretty intensive process but learning by doing a project like this is how I have learned and love an opensource hobby. If anyone wants to jump in I will be happy to point you in the right direction and work with you. That is how the opensource world goes round.
    Pretty sure no pree compiled software exists.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~