Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

How do you re-send service books? Found them but don't understand what they are for? ... BlackBerry Wi-Fi forum

patt2745 no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

How do you re-send service books? Found them but don't understand what they are for? Any help on this? (I have the same problem with Wi-Fi as above)

jusMikeP no está en línea Stack level 3
    awesker, Thanks! I resent my service books as well, problem solved! I didn't delete any service books however. I simply logged into my At&t BIS account and sent service books and about 20 seconds later wifi lit up again. Man, I'm glad that issue is fixed.

Thanks to everyone else who tried to help too!

Quote Originally Posted by patt2745 View Post
    How do you re-send service books? Found them but don't understand what they are for? Any help on this? (I have the same problem with Wi-Fi as above)
    Patt, I'm not the most knowledgeable blackberry guy on here by any means so I don't want to try to explain what service books are, but I can tell you how to resend them. You have to login to your BIS account via your providers login page. If you're using AT&T (my provider) then it's here:

https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=mycingular
    (otherwise, google: yourprovidername blackberry email login)

You'll see an option to send service books there. I've found that sometimes for whatever reason things get corrupted or what have you and can often be fixed simply by re-sending your service books.

I hope that helps.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by patt2745 View Post
    You can also resend your service book from your BB. Go to Email Setup, log in if required and click on Service Books>Send Service Books . Either way works fine.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Excellent point jblackfish, I didn't know you could do it that way as well.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by jusMikeP View Post
    Excellent point jblackfish, I didn't know you could do it that way as well.
    I didn't either, once. Sometimes it's a little more convenient to do it that way but it really doesn't matter - sometimes we have options.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12