So now that T-mobile came out with the @Home service, it would be cool to ... BlackBerry Wi-Fi forum

XLink no está en línea Stack level 1

WiFi support

Advertisement

So now that T-mobile came out with the @Home service, it would be cool to be able to take advantage of it. Not sure if it is supported. ANyone?

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Re: WiFi support

Not currently on the BB but the 8120, 8320 for TMO should have it once it comes out.

mudshovel no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

the pearl is not wi-fi capable far as i know, sorry. i think the 8120 is, and the 8320 when it comes out in Sept.

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6

8100 currently does not have Wi-fi built in. There have been / are rumours of an 8120 with improved features set that will have Wi-Fi but no details on whether it will be for data, voice or both. T-Mobile's @home service is exclusive to voice. The current models that are available have wi-fi for voice only, they are unable to use it for data (unless someone has found a way to hack the software/hardware to enable it).

Zo

Karpfish24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    243fd52f

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i don't see RIM letting T-Mo disable the data ability of th WiFi, nor do I see T-Mo wanting to do so considering the WiFi on the iPhone has been a big thing, even though many devices before it have had wifi

mred612 no está en línea Stack level 2

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~wifi would be so nice 2 have! It sucks 2 see my friends at work with their wifi phones, and my poor little pearl doesn't!!! Now, the 8320 that you guys are talking about, is that t-mobile's curve??? If so, i have 2 get me one! Especially with wifi!!!

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7