OK..I have an unlocked 8120 working on the rogers network with no data plan (just ... BlackBerry Wi-Fi forum

j_j
    j_j no está en línea Stack level 2

WIFI problems after OS Upgrade

Advertisement

OK..I have an unlocked 8120 working on the rogers network with no data plan (just voice). Everything was great, I was able to surf the internet form home using the wifi browser. I decided to upgrade the OS to T-mobiles latest 4.3.0.115 but now when I launch the wifi browser I get the following message "unable to find the requested server". I noticed that my browser is set to hotspot browser. It used to be (prior to OS upgrade) set to WIFI. Is this the problem? I do not have an option to change it. Any ideas.

If I need to revert back to the old OS...how do I do this.

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Don't know what to do about the wifi Thing. Can you go into options, settings and find something that says wifi and connect it to ur home wifi?

If you want to downgrade, get the old OS, install it to ur computer, delete the vendor files and there ya go

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

j_j
    j_j no está en línea Stack level 2
    Before I installed the new OS I did a backup but not sure what that does. Does it backup your OS or just personal data. If it is OS then how do I reload it.