I think a post was out here about this but I could not find it. ... BlackBerry Wi-Fi forum

twillingham no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    240C83A8

Wifi on 8820 and Bluetooth

Advertisement

I think a post was out here about this but I could not find it. Ok, everything was going great with my wifi connection at home and at work. I started using my bluetooth headset and my connection seems to break with or without me using the phone. It seems as long as bluetooth is enabled my wifi connection will eventually break. When I turn bluetooth off my wifi runs solid but when its enabled my wifi breaks Is anybody experiencing this problem.

squeakr no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: Wifi on 8820 and Bluetooth

Some have experienced this. The problem is that sometimes the BT operates on the same channel and freq as the Wi-fi operates on (both are usually in the 2.4 GHz range).

twillingham no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    240C83A8

Re: Wifi on 8820 and Bluetooth

you're correct my problems I was having with my router and encryption where it wouldn't stay connected was not my router at all is was bluetooth and wifi running seems to cause wifi connections. I have security WEP now and bluetooth disabled and no PROBLEMS~YAHvia BB (wap.pinstack.com)~