Okay this might be a dumb question... But I'm looking to get Nintendo's Wi-Fi adapter ... BlackBerry Wi-Fi forum

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a

USB Wi-Fi Adapter

Advertisement

Okay this might be a dumb question...
    But I'm looking to get Nintendo's Wi-Fi adapter to get online on my Wii and DS. But it occurred to my I'm buying TMO's 8120 when its released, will the 8120 work off that adapter? I don't know too much about Wi-Fi so I'm sorry if this is like the dumbest question anyone could ask, but I didn't know
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

PIN/ID
    n/a
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~anyone?

phatmanxxl no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3M TA3
    If the phone is wifi enabled you won't need an adapter

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    n/a
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Dude are you serious? WiFi on anything can't work unless it comes from a router. Supposidly this USB adapter is supposed to piggy back my broadband signal and allow me to get on WiFi on my DS and Wii. I was just wondering if a WiFi Berry can get on line using that as a router?

PIN/ID
    n/a
    This is copy/pasted by my data manager from our work's data forum. I'm guessing because I got no response nobody knows, so I'm posting his reply FYI...

Question About WiFi?Text:So you are saying that the wii wifi adapter outputs a wifi signal for your wii or ds to connect to wirelessly right? If that is the case then in theory the pearl should be able to recognize (find) the wifi signal that the adapter is outputting and be able to connect to it. I just spoke to a Blackberry rep and here is what she said if the home network is secure:
    "Go to manage connections and then set up wifi
    Just follow the steps.
    It will scan for networks but if it doesn't find your home network you can add it manually too."
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!