Hi guys Need help Can not open pinstack.com on wifi, only blank page. Other web ... BlackBerry Wi-Fi forum

johni no está en línea Stack level 1

Question TMO 4.5 on Wifi Can not open pinstack.com

Advertisement

Hi guys
    Need help
    Can not open pinstack.com on wifi, only blank page. Other web page open good. I have TMO 8320 os 4.5. I try with opera mini on wifi, pinstack.com open good.
    Thanks for your help.

eazid no está en línea Stack level 4
    Is the problem still occuring? This is new (you have been able to open it before)?
    Only on WiFi with the blackberry browser it doesn't work?
    Is there an issue with the wifi you were using? (personal wireless, university guest/student/faculty)
    Does the page open with the browser via cellular data?
    "Who Dares Wins"

sohood no está en línea Stack level 2
    I have the same problem. I always get a blank page when using wifi but work wit the internet browser. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Sharky147 no está en línea Stack level 3
    same issue here and T-mo no help. I can get to ebay and yahoo or google, but no pinstack. It sucks. I dont do data plan, I use home wi-fi and we have 2 curves in our home and other one with data plan works so it is just mine that wont go to the stacks on home wifi signal.

Michspirit99 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2479F912
    I have had the same problem with other variations of 4.5. Very rarely will it load pinstack.

johni no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thanks you guys for sharing your experience.
    I think we have to wait until some one has the solution for that.
    Appreciate your help.

quiche no está en línea Stack level 3
    Try going to browser options and clicking on general options. Change your default browser to internet browser. The speed is the same as using the hotspot browser when you're in an area with wifi.

Quote Originally Posted by quiche View Post
    Try going to browser options and clicking on general options. Change your default browser to internet browser. The speed is the same as using the hotspot browser when you're in an area with wifi.

Tried it. My man was on the phone with T-mo BB rep and he himself used to work for ATT as a BB 101 Instructor. No resolution was found. He did however manage to get it as far as the stacks, but it will not allow a login to do anything. He had installed Opera to do that but has since uninstalled it and I will do it the hard way until we have a better resolution.

quiche no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharky147 View Post
    Tried it. My man was on the phone with T-mo BB rep and he himself used to work for ATT as a BB 101 Instructor. No resolution was found. He did however manage to get it as far as the stacks, but it will not allow a login to do anything. He had installed Opera to do that but has since uninstalled it and I will do it the hard way until we have a better resolution.
    Really? Wow. I thought it would work for everyone. Good luck then!

manolodf no está en línea Stack level 1
    I had a related issue after upgrading to os 4.5 on my Tmo 8320 and either using wifi or tzones browser i cannot access the mobile.blackberry.com page, it gives me the help page as if i were accessing it from something other than a blackberry, this did not happen in os 4.2

Still having this issue. No pinstack when I Wi-fi. Anyone figure this one out?