Hopefully someone can help me. I have an 8100 on t-Mobiles network. I am tethering ... BlackBerry Wi-Fi forum

aratheff no está en línea Stack level 1

Tethering VPN issue

Advertisement

Hopefully someone can help me. I have an 8100 on t-Mobiles network. I am tethering my bb and laptop and trying to connect to my corp. vpn. but it just times out. I can connect to the internet and can browse just fine but not vpn. I can connect through other wireless connections or EVDO cards. I connected T-Mobile and they told me the issue was with my application. I have since had another user with their 8100 and another with an 8700 with the same results. Does anyone have any ideas?

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: Tethering VPN issue

Once connected via BB 8100. Open cmd and trace route to the IP address of the VPN then PM me the results let's see how far it gets and where it stops.

aratheff no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Tethering VPN issue

Thi is where it begins to make no sense. I can ping and run a tracert to the IP of the VPN. But The VPN server shows no connection attempt. But then I close the tmobile connection and connect through my ISP and connect right in through the same vpn connection