Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

got a word back from belkin. Hello Thank you for contacting Belkin Technical Support. We ... BlackBerry Wi-Fi forum

demyxxx no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

Re: T-Mobile curve doesnt support N routers??

Advertisement

got a word back from belkin.

Hello

Thank you for contacting Belkin Technical Support.

We understand that you have an issue with the router.

To resolve the issue,we suggest you to disable any Firewall or any Anti Virus Software like Norton AntiVirus, Zone Alarm, Sygate, McAfee, Norton Internet Security,trojan, spyware, adware, Personal Firewall, Black Ice running on your computer and then change the channel on the router by following the steps below:

1) Open an Internet explorer window (from a computer connected to the router)
    2) On the address bar type in 192.168.2.1 and hit Enter.
    3) Leave the password blank and click submit
    4) Click on "Channel and SSID" under "Wireless".
    5) Try changing the channel through 1 or 6 or 9 or 11.
    6) Apply the changes.
    7) Leave it at the one that gives the best range

If you need further assistance please feel free to write back to us and we will be happy to assist you.

Hayato, if you have any other questions or problems you may also call us toll free at 1-800-223-5546 (Extn. 2263). Alternatively, call us on 310 898 1100 Ext. 2263.

Regards,

Sarah Parkar
    Belkin Technical Support

That's what they said. i switched to linksys n router. didnt have to do anything. it just works.. so i'm happy as a bug..

markbb99 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: T-Mobile curve doesnt support N routers??

I have the Belkin Pre-N router and the N router - I get the same issue on the N router where the handset reboots continuously - no idea how to fix it.

With the Pre-N router I had to turn the setting "802.11e QoS" to 'Off' as otherwise incoming calls would just go to voicemail after the caller had heard a few rings but the handset wouldn't do anything. I could make calls ok.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12