Hi. I have a "requesting" problem since upgrading to OS 4.5 (from 4.2). BB correctly ... BlackBerry Wi-Fi forum

Spinnhadz no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    254DF724

Requesting problem

Advertisement

Hi.
    I have a "requesting" problem since upgrading to OS 4.5 (from 4.2).
    BB correctly joins the wifi network (in connections manager it is yellow, like everything would be OK), but after typying an adress to wifi browser, it is still sayin "Requesting" with that blue bar on bottom of screen.
    DHCP is disabled (on router) and phone has it's own IP adress managed in settings.
    Where could be a problem? If it's needed I'll write any other specifications of network etc.

And, carrier is Orange Slovakia.

MWPatterson no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Plz
    When you disabled the DHCP on the routher and set your address in your device, did you also assign the DNS server? If not then that should be your problem. Also check the gateway and make sure that it is correct too. I would verify all setting for your network are correct.
    Last edited by MWPatterson; 11-04-2008 at 11:47 AM.

PIN/ID
    254DF724
    Yes, DNS & gateway are correct. Also one thing - when i'm trying to ping gateway (router), only 1/10 packets is OK.

PIN/ID
    254DF724
    Ok, It's all right now,
    problem was in the router configuration - it was set to support 802.11 b/g/n. After turning to b/g only..yes, it works So if anybody has (or will have) similar problem, here's the solution (that maybe works ).