oh im lost. ive tried. well i have , t-mobile, and brand new curve 8320. ... BlackBerry Wi-Fi forum

ajasso2 no está en línea Stack level 1

Post PLEASE help wifi problem

Advertisement

oh im lost. ive tried. well i have , t-mobile, and brand new curve 8320. when i got it i did not get the data plan. BUT at home i have wireless internet, so i use my bb and put the key and everything and it logs me on with my user name on my home wireless. WELL my question is Can i use the internet with that? ive asked several people at stores and i never get a clear answer. they said i need the data plan..... but ive spoke to a customer service and said i didnt need to. anyhow i connect , wifi-uma, then it says some crap about cant cause server disconnects or etc..................please help somehow............. ive read some forums with similar problems and they get it fixed with tmobile.

siccmade no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: PLEASE help wifi problem

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~try changing your APN to wap.voicestream.com under options,advance,TCP....or. Try switching your browser config to wifi

squeakr no está en línea Stack level 4

Set you internet browser configuration to wifi and this will force it to use your router connection and not try to go through the data connection. Hope this helps.

jstodda no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241E85A8

Keep in mind, either way your phone as a blackberry needs certian provisioning called service books to work correctly. Some of these require you to pay for certian options ie. BIS option or email option etc. The internet is formatted based on these service books so in the end, the only way to ENSURE that service works correctly is to get one of these.
    T-Mobile Sales Manager
    Blackberry Addict
    Open to answering questions
    PIN: 241E85A8