I have recently signed with T-Mobile for the new Curve and the H@H promo. What ... BlackBerry Wi-Fi forum

squeakr no está en línea Stack level 4

H@H question.

Advertisement

I have recently signed with T-Mobile for the new Curve and the H@H promo. What I was wondering is how the minutes are registered? I have the add-on and I see it on my account, but are the minutes counted just as they are with regular minutes (I mean does the billing show xxMinutes out of Unlimited, or do they not count them at all, as I have seen no updates on my acount)? Just wondering for those that have had the service for a while what they are seeing on their billing statements? I love the service and how it works so far, this could conceivably save me lots of minutes and money.

ajs3898 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: H@H question.

if u have the hs@h add-on, the minutes that u use if u initiate a call using the wifi or "UMA" will be free and not be subtracted from the minutes in ur bucket. if u make a call using UMA, and walk out of range of a wifi network, the whole call is free and wont be counted from ur bucket of minutes.

obsidian no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2162b5fd

Tmo counts all minutes on your bill. "Free minutes" (nights, hs@h, tmo2tmo...) will not be dedcuted from minutes (plan and feature dependent). But will still show you when and what numbers your number was connected to. So, even if you use 10,000 minutes of @home during the day it won't touch whatever your regular plan is.

IIRC on you're bill you'll see either a "U" or a "V" next to HS@H calls.

Quote Originally Posted by squeakr
    I have recently signed with T-Mobile for the new Curve and the H@H promo. What I was wondering is how the minutes are registered? I have the add-on and I see it on my account, but are the minutes counted just as they are with regular minutes (I mean does the billing show xxMinutes out of Unlimited, or do they not count them at all, as I have seen no updates on my acount)? Just wondering for those that have had the service for a while what they are seeing on their billing statements? I love the service and how it works so far, this could conceivably save me lots of minutes and money.
    Angry.
    Black.
    Berry.
    User.

squeakr no está en línea Stack level 4

Thanks for the responses. I knew how the minutes were charged (including the handoff handling and how they charged there as well) just didn't know how they were reported everything on the bill (haven't received my first bill yet and didn't want some super surprises). I am coming from AT&T where they either dumped them into your bucket of minutes or they had a catergory for M2M and a category for Nights and Weekends and all were constantly updated. When I looked at my bill online, I saw a running total, but have seen nothing similar on the T-Mobile site, so was just wondering for those that had used the the H@H system for a while, how the minutes were reported on the billing statement? Do they not categorize them or do you have to search call by call to see that they are calculating each category/call correctly? Maybe I am a bit clearer in what I am looking for now. I think obsidian understood what I was asking as (s)he answered the question from what (s)he could remember, any others care to take a crack at it?